CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love in the Time of Cholera

I HAD NOTHING EXCIRTING TO BLOG ABOUT OR AT LEAST ANYTHING I CAN POST ON HERE,LOL BUT I AM ADDING RANDOM STUFF. I LOVE THIS PICTURE ABOVE WITH THE HANDS, 5 GENERATIONS.

LOOK CLOSELY AND YOULL SEE THE TWO EYES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS...SCARY!!

I dont know why but these two above motivational posters make me laugh,lol!!


I love this xray, it shows how small mens brains are,lol it makes a great screensaver at the hospital!!



My son sleeping with his Grover doll that was his when he was 3 years old, now his 4 year old daughter loves the fact that i snuck it under his arm when he was sleeping, he still doesnt know it yet,lol.










I just finished watching a really good movie and wanted to post the title page along with some really funny pictures someone sent me in the email.

3 comments:

Somebody said...

Hey! Isn't that Homer Simpson's brain? I finally watched the latest Simpson's movie last week, the one about the E.P.A. surrounding Springfield with a huge bubble due to the toxicity of the place ... all Homer's fault of course. Hilarious.

I love the basement image. Just a dollar to go first huh? LoL I had a basement like that once and, although I never saw the glowing eyes at the bottom of the stairs, I KNOW something was there. It still gives me goosebumps!

I've been wanting to see that movie too. I'm glad you liked it but I usually wait until the movies come on HBO because I pay so much for DirectTV :)

~Lisa

P.S. You should blow up your son's picture, snap one of your grandbaby sleeping with it too, and frame them in the same frame for a Christmas gift. One day they'll both adore it. Too cute.

La Gringa said...

I have to admit that I laughed at the slavery one! So politically incorrect.

Unknown said...

funny! Heehee...I'm sure your son will be pleased to see that picture of him sleeping. =)

xoxo