CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boo Boo Bear and Doggies




This cute little fellow lives somewhere in the neighborhood and comes to visit me almost everyday,, stays a few minutes then moves on back down the road. He is the sweetest little dog,and the grandkids love him. Wish i knew his name.


My granddaughter Abbi has a Boo Boo bear in my freezer that has a pouch in its belly that has a liquid that stays cold and can be applied to boos boos and bug bites to sooth them and makes every thing feel better . I noticed it today when i was getting food out and it occured to me I wish I could take a big Boo Boo bear to the hospital and cure all the ills of the patients as easily as it soothes my granddaughter. Silly thought but one i had to share. BOO BOO BEAR

















































2 comments:

Somebody said...

Your grandbaby is really cute. She looks like she would be fun to hang out with! I don't remember if you've said how many grands you have. Is Abbi the only one? I've always wanted a girl, no luck.

Anyway ...

I had a chihuahua for about three years but when my hours increased (nearly tripled) at work last year we gave him away. The poor dog was here at home all day long, all by himself, and I felt bad for him.

Our dog was such a baby. He loved everyone and was always happy. He would lay right beside my thigh in the evenings to watch t.v. with me. He was so rotten.

A lady at the clerk's office downtown was looking for a new pet because her dog was dying. And I wanted to make sure that if I gave my pooch away that he would be going to a good home.

So the lady took him and seemed to be happy with him but we heard she gave him to her sister a few months ago. Poor poochy.

I could tell my dog was gonna be a good one the first time I saw him, strange I know, but by his eyes. The dog you photographed has that kind of look too.

I really miss my pooch and wish we had a good neighborhood dog to play with. Lucky! :)

~Lisa

Somebody said...

P.S. After I read my comment I saw where I said "Is Abbi the only one?"

I know you have more than one grandchild cause you post 'grandkids', but is she the only girl.

I'm still taking percocet and they make me spacy LoL :)

~Lisa