CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grandaughter madness


I have not posted in a while as it is summer which means opening the pool, planting flowers, dragging out the grill and all the lawn furniture, grandkids who love these things at my house, cleaning the hottub, wash the truck, take 4 kids to Wal Mart for photo session....whewwww. After all that , i sat with my grandaughter to take a few pictures and unbeknownst to me she was making faces at the camera while i was smiling, when i discovered it when i looked in the viewfinder, she laughed like a maniac at having tricked me. Actually, several were pretty funny so im posting a few . I have found that the grandkids love my hottub and view it as a big outdoor bathtub, so now im keeping the temp low as im sure cooking them slowly would be bad form,lol. I love summer and spent the day yesterday with my niece who is a big Sex and The City fan like i am. It was wonderful like we expected it to be, ( she is a Carrie and im Samantha we decided). Trauma season is up and running at the hospital so my blogs may be farther in between but i love doing this!! Latest gross story is i heard that a morbidly obese woman came into the hospital weight over 600 pds, she was in our trauma bay and while the team was trying to resuscitate her , a mouse ran off the table and across the trauma bay. When the team was unable to bring her back , they started to examine her to determine what might have happened and discovered a large decubitus( bedsore) in the back of her leg and inside was a mouse nest and live babies!!! One of the most disgusting things i have heard of in a long time. Tomorrow is clean out the disgusting pool day and while it is slimy and nasty , it is cool. I really do not like getting in water where i cant see what is in with me. As an update, im no longer dating the Latino, we ended as friends but i think his decision to be a minister was the death knell for me, did i mention im like Samantha in Sex and the City? Im certain im not a ministers girlfriend and i wish him well, he will do a good job!! So back to being single and looking forward to a great summer filled with fun,joy, family and friends!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.