CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Furminator

I have to tell you all about the other thing that happened today that suprised me. My cat Alex is a Maine Coon , which is a very large breed of cat and they have tons of long hair that comes out all over the house like soft tufts of cotton, in enormous amounts. While at the vet office i saw a pet brush and asked my vet about it and after a demo, i bought it for 35 dollars and is it well worth it. The Furminator gets out so much hair i had enough to make another cat, and Alex loved the petting and attention. Im so excited and i rarely buy anything that works this well. His hair came out so easliy and in such large amounts it was like a magic trick. I think he is less mad at me after the brushing cause the trip to the vet office mad him mad as hell!! If you have hairy shedding cats or dogs, im telling you this is awesome. They are sold online or at the vet clinics.

0 comments: