CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hot Latinos and toilet seats



This is my boyfriend and his nephew Manuel who is like his son. I have grown to love them both and will occasionally share some tales of language, age , and cultural barriers. This weekend i spent with them and enjoyed it . When we are all together we end up laughing so much. I had to explain to them both that the numero una rule for dating American women is alway put the toilet seat down. They faithfully complied all weekend so we will see how long that lasts,lol, but like most men im sure it wont. I had a big laugh when Alberto showed me some photos of himself when he was younger and he was amazingly handsome and i told him he was HOT. he said, NO I THINK I WAS IN MIAMI, THAT IS WHY MY FACE IS SO RED,lol, i explained in America, Hot , means Guapo, or handsome and we all laughed. Here are photos of Alberto and Manuel. Because we each have varying degrees of language capability, it makes it interesting when we talk and sometimes very funny.

3 comments:

LaGringaMasBella said...

I'm the only female in this house. A couple of years ago I got up at about 3 a.m. and fell in.

Ever since the whole house heard my screams of disgust; haven't had any problems with the toilet seat.

And the 'hot conversation', huh, I told my ex once (playing) "don't you kiss me bye, don't you dare do it".

He left and I thought, hmmm... what's up with that?

Later that evening I asked him why he didn't kiss me bye and he said, "you told me not to".

Geesh, he took it literally!

Keep the stories coming, that's hilarious.

-Lisa :)

chicadedios25 said...

I had the toilet seat down fight with my novio Carlos and won! However it does not work when his friends come over ;-(

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!