CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Vaction Trauma


Well, first and foremost this is my vacation and my first foray into my very own blog!!! im new to this so bear with me. It will get better i promise although, i tend to be a lazy ass typist. I intend to post about my life here in Kentucky and about my job as a trauma nurse, ( THERE ARE SOME GRUESOME TALES TO BE TOLD THERE). I want to reflect on the absudities of life and ventilate while trying to occasionally entertain and shock the reader.

I wish this is where i was right now, but finances dictate that i will be at home this summer for my time off, maybe later in the year if i work hard and be a good girl.

2 comments:

chicadedios25 said...

I work as an ER registration clerk...I bet we could swap stories some time and have a hell of a lot of laughs.

dedmond979 said...

i bet we can too, i look at your blog and guess what? i have ghosts too, there is a old old graveyard in the backyard, ill post a picture of it soon. post about your ghosts...debbie